Workshops Analysing a Remindo assessment
Have you performed digital assessments with Remindo before?
Would you like to analyse how that went? Then this is the
workshop for you.
We will answer the following questions:
- What does analysis in Remindo look like?
- How do you interpret what it tells you (P, Rir, Rit,
- What do you do when your students perform very poorly
on the assessment?
- How do you handle questions that either everyone gets
or everyone misses?
- Can you remove questions? Accept ‘wrong’ multiple-
- How do you evaluate the quality of your questions?
The deadline for signing up is the monday before the workshopSign up
(This workshop is given in Dutch by default, if you want a workshop in English please say so in the registration form)