Most teaching will continue to be online. This will require teachers to redesign their existing courses. They will need to think about what is needed to let students achieve the learning goals of the course, what students can do themselves at home with material and exercises teachers offer. The material from the existing course can be used as a basis to shape the students’ learning activities at home and during contact moments.
Would you like to work on the design of your remote teaching in MS Teams with the help and guidance of expert advisors and with mutual exchange with fellow teachers? In the coming months we will offer this module in groups.
Sign up for this module now!
What will this module offer?
- A step-by-step approach to achieve a proper didactic interpretation of online and offline learning activities.
- Advice on working in MS Teams, activating forms of work and on ways of shaping teacher instruction.
- Advice on forms of collaboration between students, and on interaction with and between students.
- Examples of tools that can be used to acquire or process the subject matter.
- The exchange of ideas with other teachers.
- Bespoke guidance, depending on your experience, through personal support in addition to group sessions.
At the end of the module you will have a design for your remote teaching with an overview of action points for further development. The advisors of Educational Consultancy & Professional Development and Educate-it will be able to provide you with further support in addition to and after the module.
For UU teachers who want to convert an (existing) course to remote online teaching.
Depending on the composition of the group, this module can be given in English. Please indicate your preferred language on the application form.
The dates for the next edition in December are (all 13.15-14.45):
- Thursday 10 December
- Thursday 17 December
- Thursday 14 January
- Thursday 21 January
NB: Not possible to follow the guided module on these dates? You can also follow this module individually without group supervision by clicking on this link to the online module. external link
Please register on this form.
The module consists of 4 online meetings of 1,5 hours each, plus 8 hours for assignments outside of the sessions.
This module is offered by Educational Consultancy & Professional Development and Educate-it.
For questions about this module, please contact Willemijn Schot from Educational Consultancy & Professional Development (email@example.com) or Heleen van Ravenswaaij from Educate-it (firstname.lastname@example.org).