Feedback op vaardigheden
FeedbackFruits: Skill Review
Skill Review allows teachers to give online feedback on skills that students demonstrate live in a practical situation. You give the feedback via a rubric or via criteria to which scale scores are assigned. You can also add comments. Students can then actively process the feedback by writing a reflection on the feedback received.
- Teacher feedback on practical skills
- Easy to use
- Integrated in Blackboard
FeedbackFruits offers various tools in the field of online interaction. These tools are available as Blackboard plugins. As an instructor, you choose a specific work form that you want to apply in your teaching and integrate it into your Blackboard course.
- Sample assignments: Students give a group presentation, or develop a product together.
- Teacher provides group feedback online, the students read the feedback and write a reflection.
- Sample assignments: A student conducts an experiment or interview.
- Teacher provides online individual feedback, the student reads the feedback and writes a reflection.
- Please fill out the contact form to indicate your desire to use Skill Review.
- After receiving the information, the plugin will be turned on in your course in Blackboard within 24 hours.
- Optional: you can follow a workshop about FeedbackFruits or make an individual appointment about the possibilities of FeedbackFruits for your education.
- In Blackboard, insert Skill Review at your desired location in your course.
- Complete Skill Review further and specify your preferences.
The license of this tool runs until September 1, 2024.