With Peer Review you can let students give each other online feedback on assignments in a structured way. The student can then improve their assignment by receiving peer feedback.
- Facilitates the peer feedback process
- Annotations in the text possible
- Integrated in Blackboard
FeedbackFruits offers various tools in the field of online interaction. These tools are available as Blackboard plugins. As an instructor, you choose a specific work form that you want to apply in your teaching and integrate it into your Blackboard course.
You can use the tool to streamline the process of students checking each other’s work. Your task as a teacher is mostly to set the criteria by which submissions should be judged. When the submission deadline has passed, students are automatically assigned to one another. Students can select specific sections of text and provide feedback on those sections. The student receiving that feedback will have an opportunity to respond.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or fill out our contact form) to indicate that you want to start using Peer Review.
- Educate-it will contact you within one business day to request some additional information about the class you are teaching.
- The plugin will be activated in your Blackboard course environment within 24 hours of supplying the requested information.
- Optionally, you can take part in a FeedbackFruits workshop or book a one-on-one appointment to discuss how FeedbackFruits could enhance your teaching.
- Choose where to add Peer Review in your Blackboard environment.
- Set your preferences for Peer Review.
This tool is licensed till September 1st 2024..