KonJoin offers a platform on which projects (research or educational) can be shared. As a teacher or researcher you can reach out to potential contributors for your project and you can follow the progress of others and their projects. In this way you can increase the visibility of your research or teaching projects, get in touch with fellow researchers from different disciplines, but also with students who would like to contribute to your project. In addition, KonJoin offers the possibility to automatically link students to internship or thesis projects in a separate matching environment that you can request. For example, to divide thesis topics among Bachelor's or Master's students.
- Sharing projects (research projects or educational projects)
- Contributing to research projects or educational projects or following them
- Matching students to internship projects or thesis projects (matching functionality
Anyone with a SolisID can log on to the platform and add or respond to projects. Add your current research project as a researcher or use the platform as a lecturer to recruit students for your (educational) project. Furthermore, KonJoin can show to both students and staff what research and education projects are currently taking place within (or outside) Utrecht University, and whether you might be able to contribute to one of these projects.
It is also possible to create a separate matching environment in KonJoin, in which you can automatically match bachelor’s or master’s students to thesis projects.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or fill in our contact form) and describe why you want to use KonJoin and what your goals are with using the tool. We like to stay informed about the use of the platform and we can advise you on how to use KonJoin.
- In order to share an educational or research project you can go to https://uu.konjoin.nl/. Here, you can log in directly with your SolisID. Click on ‘Create a project’ (top right) if you want to create and share a project, or view all projects that are already on the platform.
- Would you like to request a matching environment? Then mention this in our contact form and describe what you aim for with this functionality. Educate-it can then give you the rights to create your own matching environment in KonJoin.
Konjoin is a tool that allows teachers to publish research or teaching projects. Colleagues and students from all faculties can then respond to these projects, or they can ‘follow’ these projects to stay up-to-date. In this way, you can increase the visibility of your research or educational projects within Utrecht University.Go to user experience
In addition, KonJoin offers the possibility to automatically match students to internship or thesis projects in a separate matching environment. For example, to divide thesis topics among bachelor or master students.Go to user experience