FeedbackFruits Interactive Audio makes it possible to increase student engagement with the material by providing audio clips with integrated questions and discussion topics.
- Enrich audio clips with questions and discussion topics
- Online interaction between students
- Integrated into Blackboard
FeedbackFruits offers various tools in the field of online interaction. These tools are available as Blackboard plugins. As an instructor, you choose a specific work form that you want to apply in your teaching and integrate it into your Blackboard course.
With this tool, you can upload audio material (e.g., podcasts, recordings, interviews or music fragments) and offer it to students. Discussion topics and practice questions can be added to the audio fragments to prepare students for an (online) meeting. Students’ contributions to the discussion and their answers to the practice questions can clarify what can be emphasized during the meeting.
- Please fill out the contact form to indicate your desire to use Interactive Audio.
- After receiving the information, the plugin will be turned on in your course in Blackboard within 24 hours.
- Optional: you can follow a workshop about FeedbackFruits or make an individual appointment about the possibilities of FeedbackFruits for your education.
- In Blackboard, insert Interactive Audio at your desired location in your course.
- Complete Interactive Audio further and specify your preferences.
The license of this tool runs until September 1, 2024.