Group Member Evaluation
With Group Member Evaluation you can evaluate group work by having students give feedback to their group-mates.
- Students give feedback on group members
- Easy to use
- Integrated in Blackboard
FeedbackFruits offers various tools in the field of online interaction. These tools are available as Blackboard plugins. As an instructor, you choose a specific work form that you want to apply in your teaching and integrate it into your Blackboard course.
Students give feedback on the work of their co-students on a group project using pre-determined criteria. Apart from a textual explanation, they can grade each other as well. After this process students have to write about their reflection on the feedback they received.
Using Group Member Evaluation you gain insights into the individual contribution of each of your students within their group.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com (or fill out the contactform) to tell us you want to use Group Member Evaluation.
- Educate-it will contact you within one workday, and request additional information specific to your course.
- After receiving the additional information the plugin will be activated within 24 hours.
- Optional: you can attend a workshop on FeedbackFruits, or make an individual appointment to discuss the possibilities of using FeedbackFruits in your course.
- You add Group Member Evaluation to the desired course in Blackboard.
- Fill out the rest of the set-up of Group Member Evaluation and specify your preferences.
This tool is licensed till September 1st 2024.