With FeedbackFruits Discussion, it is possible to facilitate online discussions between students. Students upload their own work and other students can respond to it and discuss it. As a teacher, you determine whether students should give counter arguments, ask more in-depth questions, or add their own ideas.
- Actively respond to and discuss submitted work
- Online discussion between students
- Integrated in Blackboard
FeedbackFruits offers various tools in the field of online interaction. These tools are available as Blackboard plugins. As an instructor, you choose a specific work form that you want to apply in your teaching and integrate it into your Blackboard course.
As a teacher, you indicate what input (files) students must upload (e.g., a written article, an argument, a column, etc.) which they then discuss with each other. Within the assignment, you set the minimum number of assignments to which each student must respond. In addition, you can give space to students to respond to, or discuss about, other submitted assignments
FeedbackFruits Discussion is not necessarily a (peer) feedback tool: it is aimed at critical thinking and the use of discussion skills by students. If you are looking for a tool focused on peer feedback, check out FeedbackFruits Peer Review.
- Please fill out the contact form to indicate your desire to use Discussion.
- After receiving the information, the plugin will be turned on in your course in Blackboard within 24 hours.
- Optional: you can follow a workshop about FeedbackFruits or make an individual appointment about the possibilities of FeedbackFruits for your education.
- In Blackboard, insert Discussion at your desired location in your course.
- Complete Discussion further and specify your preferences.
The license of this tool runs until September 1, 2024.