Month of the skills
Many academic programmes incorporate communication, academic or lab skills, teaching things like delivering bad news, performing captivating presentations or experimenting on precious materials. For students, practicing these skills is an important part of the programme and vital preparation for their careers. Teachers can use online tools to help their students practice. Educate-it helps those teachers.
- With these tools, students can practice their skills digitally in a secure and familiar environment, as often as they want or need.
- Students receive the feedback they need to develop their skills from the tool itself or digitally from their teachers and peers.
- This provides students an important opportunity to practice their skills before they have to use them in their classes or careers.
How can Educate-it help?
TAKE PART IN OUR THEMED ACTIVITIES
Do a workshop
- Communicative skills (postponed) 15 - 04 - 2020
- Grasple (postponed) 16 - 04 - 2020
- PathXL Make an appointment
Or one of the other workshops
- (Re)design your education with blended learning 22 - 04 - 2020
Talk it through – Discuss your plans with a didactic advisor for targeted advice or a custom solution.
Visit the Academy circle – For some background information on knowledge clips, click on knowledge clips in the circle.
Take part in the OLA (6 - 4 - 2020) -The online lunchbite alarm is a webinar that takes places after the air alert, with the respective months' theme as subject.
Have you been inspired, but are you mostly interested in what we can offer besides skills?
Questions? Looking for support? Contact Educate-it.
Is now not a good time? There’s another Month of the Skills coming in November 2020.