The best way to use voting tools in education
Faculty of Science
Audio Description Project
There is no audio description available for this project
- To facilitate increased interaction during lectures
- To perform immediate formative evaluation and/or assessment
- To gain immediate insight into levels of and potential gaps in knowledge
- To gain insight into student preparedness for classroom teaching
Both teachers and students rated their experiences with a voting tool positively:
- Student response to questions during lectures and tutorials was high.
- Students actively took part in classroom activities.
- The results were displayed clearly and immediately.